Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Spammage Mails and FUCKING SHORT HAIR

Okay so my complaint of short hair last time waws not so bad. NOW MY HAIR IS MEGA MEGA SHORT. I cant even fucking twirl my tail now...

Well it all started when Mr. Tan Yew Hwee came over when i was trying out steamed white chicken rice with japanese curry (hey our stall is creative, thats good) and he came over and took a chunk of my hair. I was about to turn around and go "what the fuck?" when i glimpsed blue. Now i dont know why i noticed but i think yew tee likes his tees blue. Now being caught for having long hair isnt anything big, but im sure that letting loose a sentence of profanities at the strictest-in-a-most-fucked-up-way (there should be a poll to confirm this) is gonnna guarantee me a life of pain.

Thank God im smart (yeh i tell this to myself every morning and night) and went a lame "hmm".

So he began talking about maturity and adulthood and whatsnot which left me rather clueless considering how i was more intrested in geting the disgusting white skin off my chicken and trying to ignore the fact his hand was still holding a chunk of my hair. So after he let loose a long slur of god-knows-whats i tried to decipher what he said but gave up and just promised him i'll cut it. Well i guess he wanted to prove his English was better than Seet or Goh's or something so he asked me to answer his question and repeated it. Well it was a rather random question and i guess i'm considered lucky since everyone else whos been caught (that i know of) has been screamed at whereas i only got a lecture.

On a side note here Nick was rather relieved that Yew Tee didnt see HIS hair (which i must admit is getting long) Must have been my hair out-long-ing his in Yew Wees eyes...Now i originally planned to cut my hair in china where designer hairdressers cost just a little more than my neighbourhood barber (or hairdresser, if EC house qualifies) But hey i didnt plan on ruining my last 2 weeks of school by offending a (rather) powerful teacher.

So i went to the amazing EC house again with a set of specifications for the hairdresser-lady to follow so that my hair LOOKS neater but is long enough to work with at a later date.

I THINK THE DAMN HARIDRESSER IS FUCKING DEAF.

Like after specifically telling her "tail trim, keep quite long" and "fringe and top keep, hor", i still ended up leaving the damn place with a pathetically short fringe and NO TAIL. like omg wheres my fucking tail i got no hair to play with anymore@!!!>!?!@#!@?

Haiz.

Anyway i recieved some random spam mail thing (that is probably kupping all my information to sell to some random slave trader in the white house) claiming that i will get a free ipod COLOUR if i just filled up some random shit AND shared the oppurtunity to some of my friends.

Firstly why the fuck would i want OTHER people to get the freebie too? I mean like, what if the place runs out of stock or something? wouldn't that be totally detrimental to me? Okay so I'm selfish =3

Secondly, it just so happened that right below this mail, there was another that was directing me to exactly the same address, except with a different (and totallly incomprehensible) behind-the-link-thingy. So its so damn obvious its just a goddamned spam/scam/bam mail thing.

But then again i felt like a bastard so i just redirected the mail to a couple of people who i THINK would be smart enough to figure out that its scam. But then again as smart as i am i make mistakes, so well we'll see if anyone comes complaining to me a few days later =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home