Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Oh yay? House QnA is coming

So I heard the speeches and noted that we are supposed to prepare dumb (well they didnt say it so bluntly but hey! its the truth innnit) questions for our house noms.

Well the bus ride was boring so i was thinking of questions and how i would answer them.

Whats your deepest darkest desire? (actually this is kupped from the house com girl but nm i'll put it anyway)
As a guy i'd like to be surrounded by scantily clad babes, (well preferably naked, but lets not get our hopes too high here) watching Soccer (or some other stuff that most of us watch) while they feed me grapes (or olives).
Actually thats my deepest desire, if i were to make it the darkest too then it would be kinda similar, except that in place of scantily clad babes there'd be butlers in bowties....ONLY bowties. And i'd be watching brokeback mountain and they'd be feeding me stuff a little larger than grapes that looks somewhat like a walnut.

Whats your Favourite colour and why?
Pink. Cause lotsa babes like pink, it helps me jio them when i need it, and provides me with a cool pick up line. Like you go to the bar and you see a girl clad head to toe in pink:
Me: Hey babe i see you like pink
PinkGirl: You can tell??
Me: Pinks my favourite colour, i can see it in you eyes~
Or something like that, then our conversation will continue with lots of mentions of pink and we'll run of to some hotel somewhere. So if you like pink, vote for me!
riiight...

Tell me one of your bad habits.
Asking people to vote for me.

Everyones a pervert in someway to soem extent, how are you a pervert?
If you've been wondering where your brothers underwears been going, then i'll have to apologise. I'll return them after I'm done with them. Don't worry I'll wash any stains away.

Do you support gay/lesbianity in school?
Thats like asking me if i support myself, which i do, by the way. I think you should too. Not support homosexuality, support me.

What actor do you think represents you the best?
Jack Nicholson, without his sunglasses hes 60 and fat. Without my glasses I'm clumsy, fatter and old. But if you vote me into house homm i'll start wearing retainers, so i'll always be as i am now, hot, clear headed and smexy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home