Friday, March 31, 2006

WTF I'M FEELING STUPID RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

So for the past couple of months I've been staring at squares here and there everytime i enter blogspot, wondering why the fucking site keeps giving me squares.

So today, after all that pondering about whether I'm actually clicking the right button, i finally found out that my "language" was set to some random non-english-alphabet language, resulting in my headaches and eyesores. I feel like throwing something at someone.

Anyway so today is the day for MUSICFEST! haha. My "brilliant" make money fast scheme didn't work out , unfortunately, since i started blackmarketing my tickets a little too late (think yesterday late afternoon...) Never mind, I have learnt my lesson and next year, NEXT YEAR BEWARE! for I shall be balloting 4 tickets and will be selling them out for 30 a piece. NOTHING LESS, ONLY MORE!!!

So anyway i managed to ge seven whole bucks as profit for two tickets, not too decent, almost enough to catch a damn weekday movie.

Speaking of which, i am reminded of how i self-sacrifisingly decided not to catch Ice Age II with Kok and YS since i had my all-so-very-important DOTA training. So today was quite packed, i only managed to squeeze into one game. But nevertheless it wasn't wasted for i have now returned home with the application form for EXCO! haha. Watch out world, the president arrives!

Okay so thats being overconfident, but hey its always good to keep your hopes up!

Now all i have to do is think about what good points i have in the first place.....hmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home