Monday, March 27, 2006

Idiots who anyhow press fire alarms

So I was at Plaza Sing yesterday with my family and aunt cause my mom wanted to get a new set of air-cons and my aunt wanted to go out for lunch. Walking along lalida there was an announcement saying "The fire alarm has been sounded, please do not panic as we are accessing the situation" or something to that effect.

The announcement was AMAZINGLY soft, heck if i were shopping then i would never have realised it at all. What was stupid though, was that my brother was pestering me as to why they actually bothered to give the anouncement at all if there wasn't a bell ring when the alarm is sounded. He got it after an amazingly fast 10minutes of me explaining =/

Well so I was waiting for some announcemnt that will (in a much more panicky voice) instruct us to calmly but very quickly evacuate the building which was getting attacked by masked men with strap-on bombs and home-made assault rifles. Unfortunately my imagination was wrong as usual and nothing happened. That obviously leads me to conclude that someone had smashed the fire alarm in a panic when the lighter they were using to light their (illegally smoked) cigarettes in some ulu corner exploded or soemthing. That or there was some idiot who decided that pressing the damn thing in an act of public obstruction was really "cool"
. Just so you know I don't like people like that =/
On a side note, I have finally decided that fake/no-brand electronic goods are completely USELESS and UNRELIABLE. My brother bought this pair of funky looking external speakers things and when we actually plugged it in, the effect was about the same as me using my headphones, just a tad bit clearer. Thats quite sad, and i must say i sure hope my brother has learnt that cheap does not neccesarily mean good (oh yes he has that notion all the time)



Oh Yes today was You Sian's birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SIAN!!! hahaha.

By right he should have been dunked by us but what the hell he somehow escaped cause kok came a little later and noone could wait. The little bastard went to library to hide =/

Oh well I'm sure he got dunked by 'em kayakers and tomorrow we're all revved up and ready to dunk him just before GP lesson =3 I'm sure Mr. Kan will be utterly PLEASED at him wearing PE into his lesson. hahahaha.

Anyway Kok was pissed that YS went hiding away so he has formally requested i smash the cheapo cake he bought into YS face after we dunk his sorry ass =D

Koi pond or Fountain i don't care, i just want to see him wet! Okay that sounded gay but never mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger kennethTAN said...

just to let you know that someone is reading your blog. haha

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home