Tuesday, March 21, 2006

WTF Floppy spoilt?

So i went to school today and slogged my guts out absorbing all the information the lecturers were hurling at us. Then i proceeded to lug my guts out to the field for shotput, which took a horrifically long one and a half hours to finish. And to think i did not even get a prize =(

So i took the bus to changi and grabbed my daily dose of soya milk. Getting into 858, the bus proceeded to terminal 2, where the bus driver will take the chance to relieve themselves in the loo. Usually this takes not more than 10 minutes. Unfortunately, today's bus driver (some large dirty shaggy looking guy) decided he needed to take a LONG piss. I gulped down some soy...still not out...gulped down some more....still not out...Eventually, after a long long wait of 30minutes the man managed tolug himself out of the toilet and heaved himself back to the bus to continue the journey, which turned out to be uneventful as usual. Maybe its due to the fact there was SIGNIFICANTLY less people in the bus. Most notable was that the usual night crowd of indians (dont ask why, its just a trend i noticed) were not around, resulting in a very quiet and boring journey.

Okay so i reached home after my epic journey that began from school to return home one and a half hour late for dinner (so i forgot to call home, so what =/) After my bath to cleanse myself of the days' sweat and grime, i exited the bathroom all clean and refreshed....to hear my sister screaming at me.

Actually she screams all the time so maybe its really her normal voice. So i went over and asked her whats wrong and she shrieked that the floppy was stuck in the computer. Being the act-pro guy i am i took a look and smugly i told her its cause she didnt pull it out. So i proceeded to put my fingers to work and tugged at the floppy in question. After 2 minutes of pulling, twisting, turning and basically bending the floppy around i realised THAT I COULD NOT REMOVE THE DAMN THING.

So obviously i concluded my ever-so-stupid sis must have damaged the thing by being careless and bochup...

oh well so its stuck there indefinitely..

i seriously need to send my freaking comp to the shop one day...its a year overdue with problems..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home