Monday, April 17, 2006

Yay at new Aircon and PSP

Hahahahha. I feel conned. I shall never ever ever ever again go to an arcade to try more than 10bucks at those "win big prize" machines, i'll let my brother do it. Then again i've told myself that a gazillion times and still ended up spending lotsa moolah.

Too bad it happens that i'm a gambler, maybe its my optimism that somehow i'll win but once i spend a buck i'll keep playing till i win since i've got a stake in it. Goddamnit that day i spent 30 odd bucks on the SAME GODDAMN MACHINE trying to get the damn psp...it kept going to 4 before dropping again. Eventually when i ran out of money i decided to stop.

To my surprise the next day when i was out "studying" (yea right which parent believes their kids actually study when they are with friends) he smsed me saying "omg. i won the psp. haha."

Being ever skeptical i simply texted "yea right" back. Eventually he convinced me. And i was left stunned cause all he spent was eleven bucks...

Well at least we are gewd brothers and we share the PSP now =3

Heh watch out arcade! PSP-winning boy is gonna rip you all off!

Well i'll go look out for my brothers pic on that machine soon.

Oh yea during the weekend (and today) the aircon dudes were fixing up the new aircons! Haha at last i will have an aircon in the hall so i can enjoy cool air while i spend time on the comp or at the TV or studying (yes my rooms too smalllllll) or whatever.

Now beware, my already uber high electricity bills gonna shoot up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home