Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm NOT old la.

Walao i log they call me "Old Blogger" sia...why everyone think i old??

Like seriously people think I'm an "ah pek" for some stupid reason or another...=/

Well I'm NOT. Im a young boy with a young immature mind. Hmpfh.

Well been rather busy with Softball + OGL. Some of you rather egoistic self-important people may say "Where have, i more busy please u only 2 things i got like 55139811 things to do and people to meet lei!" Yea well fuck off lol. Softball and OGL each take up about a day so yea i'm kinda indisposed monday to friday for the whole week thank you very much.

And obviously i'm busy on weekends too since saturday and sunday is GOING OUT day, hurrah. <.<

Haiz just read e blog of some guy who thinks hes on a different frequency from e guys in our OG...(Yup i'm an OGL)
Rather interesting sia..But somehow I (and WE) think its more of we dont like him and just dont wanna mix with him cause hes an arrogant two-faced fuck that isn't really worth talking to since he doesn't have any substance.

And btw in OGL it isnt getting high with UNKNOWN people, just ask their name and they're your fucking friends, learn to be social u asshole.

I hate flaming people, as good as i am at it (yes yes thats my ego-blown head u see outside your window..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home