Tuesday, March 20, 2007

wee: ...we cannot afford to let you get hit again.
me: but not necessarily is me get hit what
wee: Yes but you see arh, if get hit in the eye again it will be very bad..is like, if you have a stab wound and someone kicks you, the blood will come out even more...you understand?
me: no.... (i actually dont see a link, i dont think he got me =/)

Afterwords as i was about to take a few hits (batting) he appeared to sit on grandstand, and i thus had to jump behind the backstopto hide, damnit. Theres always tomorrow.

Anyhow dinner with e girls on monday was rather interesting, its amusing how girls from single sex schools are similar to guys from single sex schools when they're around their fellow schoolmates (me not included, of course)

hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home