Monday, March 26, 2007

fear

Do you wake up wondering if you'll only see black, or white, when you do? For most cataracts worsens vision gradually, wherein change is usually noticed by the months, the past week or so though, the change has been daily. Everyday clearness in my right eye disappears and today as i woke up i realised that no matter what i looked at, there is no spot where i do not get fuzzy vision. I just hope its normal, i hope my eye holds out till wednesday so i don't have to experience blindness again.

Physics SPAs starting in about an hours time and here i am sitting around typing. Maybe its cause i've worked hard long before and everything seems to be driven deep into my memory. Hopefully this freshness of memory stays through the exam, and maintains itself for tomorrows chemistry SPA as well.

Anyhow, good luck to all the other Victorians taking SPA this week!

Now on to finding my pencil box...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home