Tuesday, April 22, 2008

no more lions and gazelles

As recommended.

I'm not too sure about the reasons, but there are 2 possible reasons:

1) The book's progress/prospected development would require me greatly in that period since picture compilation etc are under my jurisdiction.

2) The Woman decided that i need to learn to be nicer and more slavish towards her and so gathered her "friends"/"sisters" to recommend to boss to recommend i don't go. (quite possibly citing my ineptitude as exemplified by my improper attire at a previously mentioned event - suspicion of this raised by janny's brief notation and tone today)

In case 1, i understand completely that i am required and obviously am more than willing to work for Good Boss. After all respect earns you more than good manners, it earns you devotion.

In case 2, i say fuck her. I'd been more than nice, more than polite as compared to a normal working relationship. After that 20min speech, this is more than just a warning or punishment, this is a shout to me that she wants ingratiating from me, that she demands the slavish, worshiping behaviour she receives at times.

I could simply start a campaign of fuck-her now. I could go MO or appointments for the variety of pains and reasons that i can legitimately report, at all the times she requires me, and disappear to do Good Boss' work when I'm back. I could simply "draw the line" that the office has obviously lost, due to ridiculously widened job-scopes (on the pretense of "helping each other out").

But i won't. Because i don't know the reason, i cant be sure and i sure as hell ain't gonna be like her and assume. I will wait it out, and get my answer, and make my choice.

I can carry groups, organisations, ideals, beliefs, teams. But i don't ever carry persons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home