Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the real first day has yet to pass

Which is quite literally so. Today was writing of more articles to test for proficiency and style. Personally i feel thats not required, all it takes is one essay to see the depth of a writer. So this all feels like a waste of time (or rather like they're using us, since whoever isn't writer leaves the department for some admin job thing)

And about that admin job thing, i'd really rather not do that, so that makes me want this position as writer, though things aren't looking so good, given my background as a science student (the bosses go "uh..u take science?") and give the questions they are asking me, it doesn't sound like they are very keen on me as a writer.

Though honestly, i think i seem very much more like an open guy than joel since hes like super softspoken. But he looks like a nice boy so we never know.

This is a situation of i want but i don't.

I really need to learn to make up my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home