Tuesday, April 15, 2008

debate

CPT Lim gave me a lift all the way to bishan today, which was damn good not just for the convenience, cheapness and time saved but also for conversation.

Talking cock and nonsense is perfectly fine with me, i love it in fact. Its an excellent way to destress and distract yourself from the important things. Since graduation there has been no lack of this, which is all good and fun, but ultimately dulls my brain.

So the car ride was great since i managed to have my first proper intellectual exchange in months. It was an exchange of views, a discussion of opinions and circumstances, reasons and consequences. I loved the feel of logic working, of ideas having to be formed as quick as words and words being spoken as quick as ideas. It thrilled me, this conversation, this debate.

A slightly weird happy ending to a shitty day. Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home