Monday, September 17, 2007

disillusioned




I am not one for memory work. I remember by events, by big pictures and i elaborate with logic. I cannot cope with the nitty-bitty rote learning of Chemistry. Looking at organic chem, i can read, i can understand, i know why this plus this is that but when i try to recall i cannot. I cannot bring up conditions, or reactants at will. I cannot pull properties right out of my mind to compare them.

Chemistry gives me stress like no other subject can, bio couldnt, maths can't, even econs with its technicalities is simpler for me.

I wonder why i actually agreed to take chem. I regretted soon after making the decision to take science, yet as always filial piety and asian values and whatever shits been pumped into my head tells me to just grit and endure it.

But really, whats the point of a science course where i get Bs and Cs and Ds and worse, than an arts course where i can get straight As? Silly me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home